2600 American Drive
Appleton, WI 54912
Assist the Manufacturing Engineering department in successfully achieving manufacturing goals and contribute to continuous improvement efforts. The ME Youth Apprentice will receive assignments from the Manager of Manufacturing, or an assigned representative, and will be encouraged to contribute ideas and suggestions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Audit and update work instructions, routings, and bills of materials. Improve material handling methods.
– Perform time studies.
– Develop methods in fabrication and machining processes.
– Perform workstation/cell analyses to improve productivity and quality.
– Provide technical support to the production personnel.
– Provide input for manufacturing fixtures and tooling.
– Assist with plant layout and workstation design.
– Learn and use ERP manufacturing software.
– Create documentation for new product launches.
– All other duties or projects as assigned.
– High School/GED enrolled student.
– Junior or Senior standing
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Ability to use and understand linear measurements, Imperial and Metric Systems, and proficient in reading a tape measure and other measuring devises.
– High level of attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written skills
– Interest in engineering or production industry.
How to Apply: CLICK HERE