2600 American Drive
Appleton, WI 54912
The Pierce Manufacturing Youth Apprentice program is designed to provide an opportunity for high school students to gain exposure and experience to the mechanical or electrical design field. The program is flexible and will accommodate various school schedules. This role will be responsible for assisting engineers and designers with design and drafting tasks to ensure the smooth flow of operations within the engineering department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assist with creating engineering 3D models, 2D drawings, and/or electrical schematic preparation using – computer aided design software.
– Assist with creating Bills of Material to support production and/or new product development.
– Assist with creating Engineering Change Notice as required to release new or revised models and drawings.
– Assist with the material selection for engineered parts.
– Conforms to Standard Operating Procedures, CAD procedures and drafting standards, and department work instructions and policies.
– High School/GED enrolled student.
– Junior or senior standing
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Ability to use and understand linear measurements, Imperial and Metric Systems, and proficient in reading a tape measure and other measuring devises.
– High level of attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written skills
How to Apply: CLICK HERE