New London Engineering
1700 Division Street
New London, WI 54961
New London Engineering is an Industry Leader in material handling solutions offering the industry’s top conveyors. New London Engineering is a full-line conveyor system supplier specializing in engineering high-quality, quick-delivery conveyors. We are a vertically integrated company using the latest technology in our Fabrication, Paint, and Assembly processes. With 50 years of experience making some of the toughest, most cost-effective, and most well-designed conveyor equipment available, we’re confident you’ll find it a great work environment.
We are looking for General Assemblers with experience in a job shop-type environment for 1st shift (6a.m. – 2:30p.m. Monday-Friday) Full-time position.
• Assemble conveyor systems of all shapes and sizes using prints, standard works and 3D models of product.
• Verify components with the bill of materials to ensure accuracy.
• Have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds as well as be able to stand for 10 hours during your shift.
• Comfortable with hand tools and power tools for cutting, drilling, punching, grinding, torqueing and fastening.
• Have the ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and within the time frame allowed.
• Read drawings and blueprints.
• Troubleshoot machines for any issues that might be presented.
• Periodically inspect the parts produces by comparing the parts to blueprint using rulers, micrometers, calipers and
other specialized measuring devices.
• Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
• Must be self-motivated and flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced team environment.
• Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
• Keep area organized and clean up to company standards by following standard 5’s practices.
• Complete and maintain paperwork/ documentation for all jobs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Wear appropriate safety gear at all times.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience Assembling
• Have the ability to read and understand both mechanical drawings and models.
• Experience with sheet metal and structural fabrication, welding and manufacturing equipment and techniques is a plus.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a hands on positive attitude
For more information on New London Engineering please visit: www.nleco.com. We offer a full range of medical, dental, and vision, IRA,
vacation, and holidays.
To apply please email: HR@nleco.com or stop in to fill out an application