students age 16+ with the opportunity to apply for hands-on work experience in the fields of manufacturing, skilled trades, maintenance, automotive, hospitality, healthcare and business.
a 9 week training plan under direct supervision of mentors to gain an introductory understanding of local industry while earning an hourly wage and academic credit.
- Youth Co-op Application
- Faculty Recommendation Form
- Training Agreement
- Participating Companies
- Parent/Guardian Youth Co-op Info Presentation
- Youth Co-op Student Evaluation
- Work Based Learning Schedule
- Workforce Pathway Application