Brillion, WI 54110
Are you a Highschool or College Student looking for a part-time job that is flexible with your school schedule?! Come join our team in Brillion, WI and make some extra cash! We offer flexible scheduling and a clean work environment. Our associates pick, package and ship orders, requiring basic math skills, data entry and lifting packages up to 50# – when needed. Are you interested in learning to drive a forklift?!? We’d love to train you!
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Complete your job to the metrics outlined in the designated area – picking, packaging and/or shipping orders.
- Understand your role with KPI targets: safety, people, culture, customer needs, quality and on-time delivery.
- Support compliance requirements with all policies, rules and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules,
- regulations and procedures (OSHA, ISO, DOT, etc.)
- Support the safety and security of all associates by ensuring safety incidents are reported 100% of the time, within 24 hours and strive for zero lost-time incidences.
- Actively participate in daily huddles.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Ability to move and lift up to 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to: push, pull, stoop, crouch, kneel, and reach.
- Willingness to operate forklifts up to 30 feet in the air.
- Good communication skills – verbal and nonverbal.
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Wear proper PPE
$16.00 per hour, plus a $1.50 shift premium for 2nd shift