Lakeside Bottling Company, Lakeside Pepsi
1515 Stedman Way
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
This position is responsible for rotating, merchandising, and helping the driver deliver products to assigned accounts.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains customer service standards, policies and procedures in alignment with company priorities and standards.
- Merchandises key accounts to ensure no out-of-stocks, filling all coolers, displays, and vendors.
- Rotates products/packages and maintains display areas by cleaning shelves and coolers.
- Will place point of purchase materials such as shelf talkers, posters, carton stuffers and banners, in accounts as necessary,
- Will build, merchandise, and maintain all secondary and off-shelf displays.
- Follows through and completes written work orders as assigned.
- Completes all required daily reports.
- Unloads product using hand truck to account staging area; verifies delivery with account representative; picks up damaged product, empty pallets and crates.
- Pulls all out-of-date, or near out-of-date product from field in compliance with company guidelines.
- This position is expected to fill in for the delivery drivers when needed so the candidate must obtain their Class A CDL license within 12 months of hire. The company will send the candidate to CDL schooling to obtain that license if needed.
- This position may be required to work on scheduled weekends and holidays.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma