W989 Cty Rd FF
Sheboygan, WI 53083
Performs repetitive assembly operations to wood structural floor and roof trusses.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
1. Places components on production table.
2. Verifies Dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly using ruler and gauges.
3. Ensures stops on table are in place to hold truss parts.
4. Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints using hammer or pneumatic machinery.
5. Applies appropriate tags and labels to product.
6. Guides product out of production area via roller conveyor line.
7. Assists in banding finished products for shipping.
8. Places lumber carts in proper order according to the position of each production line.
9. Ensures work area is clean and all safety procedures are followed according to policy.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$18 and up