LOCATION: N7390 Hwy 67, Plymouth WI 53073
Road America is seeking an individual with a passion for motorsports to be part of the Paddock Shop team. This position is responsible for greeting customers and assisting them with store sales. This is a part-time seasonal worker from May-October with opportunity for occasional Nov-April hours.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
As part of the Paddock Shop team, you will be responsible for greeting and interacting with customers in a friendly and positive manner. Provide information and guidance to Road America guests and ensure they have the best experience possible at Road America. You will be handling cash transactions for customers purchasing merchandise using our Point of Sale system.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Cheerful, friendly personality with great customer service skills.
- Capable of standing for extensive periods of time.
- Some retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally. Must be comfortable processing cash transactions with accuracy and have great attention to detail.
Shift opportunities available:
- Weekends Only: Alternate/rotating weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), 8:45 AM – 4:15 PM
- Main Race Events Only: Friday-Sunday, dates as noted on the public schedule, approximately 9 weekends with the opportunity for additional weekends or June-August events only.
- 7 Day Flexible Schedule: 15-30 hours per week.
How to Apply: Apply Here