We have openings for Entry Level Production Technicians to produce, finish, inspect, package, and label parts produced by injection molding machines. We hire under age 18.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Reads written work instructions to operate injection molding equipment in manual and semi-automatic mode.
• Visually inspects finished parts for defects according to the control plan.
• Identifies and documents quality problems, following established quality control procedures.
• Clips or trims finished parts using hand tools such as X-Acto knife, clippers, or pliers.
• Assembles finished parts with or without additional non-molded components.
• Measures finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
• Operates various pieces of secondary equipment, including mills, CNCs, and drill presses.
• Weighs and packages finished parts.
• Assembles boxes for packaging.
• Monitors scrap, and completes Scrap Reports as needed.
• Provides backup assistance in production and/or assembly as assigned.
• Follows all established safety policies and procedures.
• Supports the Lean Manufacturing initiatives of the company.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
• Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and correspondence in English language. Must also be able to effectively communicate information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety policies and rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, in English language.
• Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Must also possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions, and the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
If you are interested in working in an environment where Optimism, Innovation and Teamwork are among our core values, then you’re invited to explore this opportunity further. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail a resume, or visit Kaysun Corporation during regular business hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at 5500 West Drive Manitowoc, WI 54220.
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, and flexible spending for medical and dependent care expenses. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as onsite indoor and outdoor state of the art wellness facilities.
Kaysun Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.