Lakeside Bottling Company, Lakeside Pepsi
1515 Stedman Way
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
This position is responsible for building product loads for route sales, for loading and unloading product from sales vehicles, and for assisting in general clean-up of the plant.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Follows instructions provided on load sheet to build pallet load (s), making note of specific product required, number of cases, safe stacking levels, and stacking pattern of pallet load.
- Repackages damaged product or returns product to WISPAK; makes notation of any product items being returned for inventory records.
- Stacks empty pallets according to size and returns to specific area of warehouse.
- Replenishes product from storage areas to building areas as necessary.
- Assists with various other warehouse tasks such as sweeping floors, mopping spills, cleaning work areas, taking garbage out to dumpsters, and picking up litter around perimeter of facilities.
- Obtains product for walk-in orders and assists customer in getting product loaded into vehicle.
- Installs racking in warehouse to replace or reconfigure racking for storage or for new product.
- May be asked to work Saturdays on a rotating basis
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma. Previous experience in a warehouse environment is a plus.