Lakeside Bottling Company, Lakeside Pepsi
1515 Stedman Way
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
This position is responsible for effectively and efficiently maintaining product levels and point-of-purchase items on store shelves, displays, and coolers following company standards at assigned retail accounts. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining organization in storage areas, controlling damage, building displays, and assisting in account revamps.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains customer service standards, policies and procedures in alignment with company priorities and standards.
- Merchandises key accounts to ensure no out-of-stocks, filling all coolers, and displays.
- Rotates products/packages and maintains display areas by cleaning shelves and coolers.
- Will build, merchandise, and maintain all secondary and off-shelf displays.
- Assists in resets or revamps when required.
- May assist Express Manager by taking pre-orders and calling the order to the contact at Company.
- This position will be required to work on scheduled weekends and holidays
- Drives a personal vehicle or company vehicle to complete work assignments.
- Must adhere to company standards for customer contact including treating all customers and account personnel in a courteous and professional manner.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma.