LOCATION: 625 S. Irish Road Chilton, WI 53014
Apprenticeship opportunities provided, Come grow with Briess! We are looking for an individual to work as a Maintenance Technician to help maintain all equipment, electrical and plumbing systems within our Chilton facilities.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
1. Troubleshoot all Electrical systems and components including Motors, Motor Starters, variable frequency drives (FDD) and Thermal couples (RTD)
2. Help maintain building and grounds maintenance programs
3. Troubleshoot and maintain HVAC systems at main office, plant office and additional plant intakes and exhaust systems
4. Weld stainless steel materials to maintain process equipment including sanitary process tubing by use of Tig welding along with the use of Stick/Mig as needed
5. Maintain High and Low-Pressure Boiler Systems including chemical addition to maintain the proper chemical level within the steam systems
6. Mechanical repair of process equipment-gear reducers, blowers, star valves, mills, grinders, and miscellaneous pumps motors and process automatic valves and hand valves
7. Help maintain preventative maintenance program of greasing, oiling, changing filters, etc. and keeping up-to-date log records on all equipment
8. Work with other Maintenance Technician to eliminate plant non-scheduled shut downs
9. Adhere to all government and company safety, sanitation and GMP policies and regulations
10. Trouble shoot all Electrical systems and components including Motor Control Centers (MCC), variable frequency drives (FDD) and Thermal couples (RTD)
11. Run electrical conduit, pull wires and terminate as needed to complete installation on motors and controls as needed to complete circuits
12. All other duties as directed by Management and the needs of the business
College or technical school maintenance training and certifications or equivalent experience in HVAC, electrical, or welding required.
Apprenticeship opportunities provided
Experience in food plant sanitation and GMP are preferable. Forklift certification desired. Ability to lift 50lbs.
The 2nd shift position will work (M – F: 4pm – Midnight) + (Sat – Sun Noon – Midnight) + (Monday 4pm – Midnight) – (Then off for 6 days) (Individual will work 72 hours in a 2-week period, but paid for 84)
How to Apply: Apply Here
Wages: $22.00+ per hour