LOCATION: 544 Sohn Drive, PO Box 427, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
MACHINIST Job Summary:
The Machinist will operate machine tools to fabricate and manufacture machine parts.
- Operates fabrication machinery to produce parts used in manufacturing processes.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and design sketches to ensure proper dimensions and specifications for parts.
- Selects the appropriate cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials to be used on machines.
- Examines and measures completed units and parts to identify any defects and to ensure units conform with predetermined specifications; adjusts machine controls to resolve production errors.
- Inspects machinery for any needed repairs; performs minor repairs within expertise.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Complies with applicable safety standards and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate various types of machine tools to perform progressive machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational/technical school training and apprenticeship preferred
- Prolonged periods of standing and bending required.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds at a time.
Summer Lawn Care Job Description:
12-15 hours per week, can be flexible on when these are done. Lawn mowing and lawn clean up, supporting maintenance with basic clean up and maintenance tasks.
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE