LOCATION: 544 Sohn Drive, PO Box 427, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
About 12-15 hours per week, FLEXIBLE HOURS!!
- Collects and discards litter or other waste materials.
- Operates a variety of maintenance equipment such as shovels, rakes, or saws to complete assignments.
- Operates power equipment and other vehicles such as tractors, mowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, or other similar machines.
- Ensures proper hydration of lawns, trees, and plants using sprinkler systems, hoses, watering cans, or irrigation systems.
- Trims trees and maintains flower beds.
- Plans and cultivates lawns, turf, or gardens and, based on landscaping designs, determines further work that should occur.
- Delivers and spreads topsoil and/or straw over newly seeded areas.
- Prepares chemicals as needed for application by mixing according to directions.
- Applies fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs or trees by spraying or spreading.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and thoroughly.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to operate various types of power equipment including lawn mowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and other landscaping equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools required for landscaping.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
Education and Experience:
- On-the-job training offered.
- Completion of applicable pesticide training required.
- Prolonged periods standing, walking, stretching, bending, climbing ladders, kneeling, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be physically able to operate power equipment.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
How to Apply: Click Here