LOCATION: 625 S. Irish Road Chilton, WI 53014
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
Supports the production and quality standards of the company in a wide range of tasks as directed by operators and supervisors.
1. Weigh, measure, mix and pack material in accordance with formulas as directed.
2. Operate forklift to move product between warehouse inventories and manufacturing.
3. Operate processing equipment, either singly or in sequence in accordance with prescribed procedures and instructions to meet product specifications and standards.
4. Receive and sample grain for testing in accordance with established procedures.
5. Fill out production, inventory, receiving and sanitation records.
6. Receipt and shipment of varied products
7. Perform light maintenance tasks.
8. Diagnose operating problems and make adjustments or minor repairs.
9. Read, understand and follow work orders when doing all of the above.
10. Participates in staff meetings.
11. Adhere to all government and company safety, sanitation and GMP policies and regulations. Adhere to Food Safety, Quality and SQF Codes.
12. Support manufacturing, customer service and sales as required.
Must be 18 years of age.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in food plant sanitation and GMP are preferable.
Forklift certification desired.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Frequent sitting, talking, hearing, and occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift (60lbs.), and ability to adjust vision for close vision work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Conformance with Good Manufacturing Practices as specified by plant policies.
Available for Seasonal or Full Time
How to Apply: Apply Here
Wages: Seasonal starts at $17**, Full Time Starts at $19.00** (**PLUS SHIFT
PREMIUMS for 2nd & 3rd)