207 Morrow St Seymour, WI 54165
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
1. Operate a Rewind machine. This involves feeding material from a master roll into a machine that will measure the appropriate lengths required for a new roll.
2. Reads and follows instructions on the job ticket.
3. Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure conformance to specifications.
4. When defects are found, remove the defected material and splice the roll back together per job instructions.
5. Make consistent, routine checks for material quality.
6. Ensure that rolls of materials are wound to the specified lengths.
7. Record production and operational data, such as amount of materials processed.
8. Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe
9. Must be able to complete basic mathematical operations: subtractions, addition, multiplication, and division to ensure accurate label counts.
Must be age 16 or older to apply
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and capability to work with strobe lights.
Full Time, Hourly or Part Time
2nd Shift-1 :00pm until 11:00pm Monday through Thursday for Full Time
2nd shift- 3:00pm until 8:00pm Monday through Thursday for Part- Time
How to Apply: Contact email@example.com to apply!
Wages: $14, negotiable depending on experience