250 Camelot Drive Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
1st Major Area of Responsibility – Production:
· Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of cheese and/or whey products by following established procedures, to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
· Complete required paperwork.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility – Sanitation:
· Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of areas and equipment. Tear down and reassemble equipment as required.
3rd Major Area of Responsibility – Regulatory Compliance:
· Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies (i.e., DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
· Follow all safety (food and workplace) policies and procedures.
4th Area of Responsibility – All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required:
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
· Follow company policies and procedures.
· Follow government standards and regulations.
Must be age 16 years and older to apply
Various options include: 3am-3pm, 3:30am-3:30pm, 4am-4pm, 3pm-3am, 3:30pm-3:30am, 4pm-4am
How to Apply: Apply Here
Wages: $19.44/hour and up plus night and weekend premiums and $250 Sign-on Bonus!