SACO AEI Polymers
Sheboygan, WI 53081
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes toc support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Hours for the position are 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
• Forklift license, Die setting forklift use, Man-lift/articulating boom use.
• Lock out Tag out.
• Advance skills for setting and pulling compression molds, including prototype and new tool trial set-up.
• Advance skills for processing compression molds, ability to solve molding problems, including processing of new or prototype tools.
• Advanced welding skills to include MIG and TIG welding, brazing and cutting using acetylene and oxygen torch. Plasma cutting. Fabrication of machine components and other projects.
• Advanced preventative maintenance skills: Complete tear down and refurbishment, of various plant equipment, to include electrical, hydraulic and mechanical devices.
• Advanced electrical skills: Ability to troubleshoot and repair low and high voltage circuits, machine controls.
• Basic to advanced programming skills: ability to troubleshoot and repair machine logic and PLC’s.
• Advanced hydraulic skills: Ability to troubleshoot and repair advanced hydraulic circuits components and equipment.
• Advanced mechanical skills: Ability to troubleshoot and repair advanced mechanical problems, including close tolerance equipment where applicable.
• Advanced Pneumatic skills: Understanding and troubleshooting compressed air circuits, components, and systems, including compressors and dryers.
• PLC programming
• HMI programming
• Ability to design build machine electrical panel
• Rebuild pneumatic cylinders
• Complete vacuum pump rebuilding
• Advanced trouble shooting of equipment
• Advanced proximity, and sensor knowledge
• Advance vision system knowledge for poke yoke
• Advanced relay and ladder logic control circuits.
• Ability to work on 24 volts to 480 3 phase.
• Control transformer knowledge
• Conduit bending and wiring for machine runs
• Tool PM knowledge
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Is conscientious, and follows all plant ISO 14001 & TS 16949 requirements
• Must be available on an “ON-CALL” basis
• Comply with safety regulations & maintain clean and orderly work areas (5S)
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Robot Programming and repair
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of skills required for Maintenance Tech I, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience;
• 2+ years manufacturing maintenance experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC. Vacuum forming experience is preferred.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to stand, kneel, bend, and climb in order to work on equipment. Must be able to use tools to perform repairs. Must be able to visually decipher colors.